Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Naruto Manga 498

Naruto finally meet his mother.

Mother: Naruto! I’m happy to meet you again!

Naruto: Who are you?

Mother: I’m your mother.

Naruto: (Crying) Mother? Where did you came from? I haven’t meet you for so long. I missed you so much.

Mother: (hugged Naruto) I know. I know. It’s my destiny that separate me from you Naruto. Your father jutsu which was used to seal off the Kyuubi inside you needs two lives to sacrifice. We don’t have a choice but to sacrifice your father’s live and mine.

Naruto: Both of you were sacrifices of the 4 element seal that sealed off the Kyuubi inside me?

Mother: That’s true Naruto. But we didn’t blame anyone. We’re happy doing this because we knew this was the only way to save our brethren in Konoha and to save you as well.

Naruto: But how come you appeared now?

Mother: It’s part of the design of the 4 element seal. First, once you released the ninth tail of the Kyuubi’s chakra, your father will show up to talk to you and seal off again the kyuubi because he knew that your first time to release the ninth tail of the Kyuubi meant that you’re not yet prepared to control the Kyuubi’s chakra. You’re father knew also that time will come you’ll try to control the Kyuubi. The Sage frog and your father talked about it already. And when in time you’re going to be failed, I would appear to help you.

Naruto’s mother raised her hands and gave Naruto her will power to oppose the power of hatred of the Kyuubi.

Naruto’s Mother: Naruto! This will be our last meeting. Good bye my son. Always believed in what you can do just like what your father did. Your father and I knew you’ll surpass all the previous Hokage. You’re indeed the prophesied kid… The chosen one.

And the woman disappeared. Along with her disappearance, Naruto’s hatred disappeared too.

Again, Naruto revived and started to pull the Kyuubi’s chakra.

0 comments: